GUIDELINES | FREE WEDDINGS | NUPTIAL CEREMONY PLANNING | IN-HOUSE FLORISTS | PRE-CANA | REQUIREMENTS
The Wedding Ceremony Director of the parish will assist the Bride and Groom in their preparation for the sacrament of matrimony. Reservation must be made at least (3) months to (1) year in advance.
Time slots allotted for weddings are as follows:
Kindly view the church availability for your desired date on our availability page. You shall be prompted to fill-out the reservation request form and submit a signed copy of the Memorandum of Agreement on the same page. Please note that the reservation request may only be confirmed after visiting the parish within 7days to formally block your requested wedding schedule.
The parish conducts free weddings every 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30 AM. Reception and breakfast are sponsored by the parish for Couple, Immediate Family and Principal Sponsors.
ANNUAL KASALANG BAYAN - scheduled in February and June.
NUPTIAL CEREMONY PLANNING
St. Michael The Archangel Parish together with the Church Wedding Ceremony Director will walk you through in a Solemn and Intimate Wedding Ceremony you have always dreamed of.
WITHOUT AIRCON: PhP 60, 000
WITH AIRCON: PHP 80,000
Please click through the button below to view the details of our in-house florists.
(For Filipinos Only)
1. Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA, formerly NSO). This document is valid for 6 months only upon issuance.
2. Marriage License
to be secured from the Local Civil Registry of the city or municipality of either couple (Valid for 120 days or 4 months only).
3. Certificate of Live Birth
photocopy of Birth Certificate of both parties.
(For Catholic Parties)
1. Baptismal Certificates
original copies of the baptismal certificate of the bride and groom with the notation "For Marriage Purposes." (Valid for 6 months)
2. Confirmation Certificates
original copies of the confirmation certificate of the bride and groom with the notation "For Marriage Purposes." (Valid for 6 months)
3. Marriage Banns and Request Permission
the request for the publication of banns will be issued by St. Michael the Archangel Parish (SMAP). The couple will bring this to their respective parishes together with their recent ID pictures (Size: 2x2). The banns will be posted for three (3) consecutive Sundays. After which, a copy of the published banns and signed permission (stamped and sealed) should be picked up by the couple from their respective parishes. They need to submit this to SMAP at least a week before their wedding day.
4. List of Principal Sponsors
kindly provide the Parish Office the address of the two (2) or more sponsors/witnesses, usually a man and a woman.
5. Pre-cana Seminar
to be scheduled by BridalWalk Nuptial Management only after all the requirements has been submitted to the Parish Office.
6. Canonical Interview and Confession
to be scheduled by the parish office.
Note: For couple/s who wish to have their own OFFICIATING PRIEST for their wedding, please secure a photocopy of the priest’s CELEBRET and LICENSE to SOLEMNIZE MARRIAGE so that appropriate DELEGATION can be issued by the SMAP Office signed by the Parish Priest.
(For Certain Cases)
1. For Civilly Married couples:
• Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA, formerly NSO) copy of the Marriage Contract
2. For one who has lived in another place for six months or more aside from his/her permanent residence immediately prior to the wedding:
a. For Filipinos residing in the Philippines
• Marriage Banns from the parish/es where he/she resided for six months or more
b. For Filipinos residing abroad
• Marriage banns from the parish of present residence OR Certificate of Freedom to Marry to be issued by the parish of present residence abroad for six months or more immediately prior to the wedding OR Affidavit of Free Status to Marry (for one who is NOT land-based, ex., seafarer, flight attendant)
c. For Foreigners residing in the Philippines
• Marriage banns from the parish of domicile in the Philippines
• Affidavit of Free Status to Marry
d. For Foreigners residing Abroad
• Certificate of Freedom to Marry from the parish of present residence abroad for six months or more immediately prior to the wedding OR Affidavit of Free Status to Marry
e. For Foreigners
• Clearance from the Chancery Office of the Diocese of Pasig located at the Tahanan ng Mabuting Pastol, Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish Compound, C. Raymundo, Pasig City
• Certificate of Free Status to Marry/Legal Capacity from the Embassy of the country of origin
• Certificate of Freedom to Marry to be secured from the parish of permanent residence in the country of origin
3. For Divorced/Divorcees:
• Clearance from the Chancery Office, Diocese of Pasig
• Certified true copy of LEGAL PAPERS proving the absolute decree of divorce
4. For one whose Previous Marriage was declared Null and Void:
• Certified true copy of the Final Declaration of Nullity from a Matrimonial Tribunal
• Approval from the Chancery Office, Diocese of Pasig
5. For Mixed Marriage or Disparity of Cult (ONE PARTY IS NON-CATHOLIC OR NON-CHRISTIAN):
• Promissory Note duly signed the Priest Interviewer and approved by the Local Ordinary
• Certificate of Active Membership from his/her religious affiliation (Mixed Marriage)
• Dispensation for Mixed Marriages or Disparity of Cult to be secured from the Chancery Office of the Diocese of Pasig
6. For Widows or Widowers:
• Newly issued NSO copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased spouse
Do you have questions?
Feel free to coordinate directly with the Church Wedding Director
(02) 998 3165 ⁄ +63 917 179 9255
and by clicking through the form link below